The 1500-Calorie-a-Day Cookbook

The 1500-Calorie-a-Day Cookbook

Language: English

Pages: 208

ISBN: 0071543856

Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub

Eat up. Slim down. It’s just that easy--with just 1,500 delicious calories a day!

From the author of The 1,200-Calorie-a-Day Menu Cookbook, comes all new recipes for when you are counting calories but don’t want to sacrifice flavor, taste, or variety. While most low-calorie meal plans leave you hungry for more, this cookbook serves up a satisfying selection of energy-boosting breakfasts, fast-fix lunches, and delectable dinners--plus two healthy snacks and one guilt-free dessert--every single day! It’s hard to believe it’s just 1,500 calories.

Get Cooking: 150 Simple Recipes to Get You Started in the Kitchen

The Foster's Market Cookbook: Favorite Recipes for Morning, Noon, and Night

Turquoise: A Chef's Travels in Turkey

Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way

Chasing Chiles: Hot Spots along the Pepper Trail















lightly. Pour the egg substitute into a 13″ × 9″ baking pan. Add the bread slices and turn several times to coat evenly. Place four of the bread slices in the skillet and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Set aside on a separate plate; cover to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining oil and bread slices. Calories 300; total fat 9g (saturated fat 2.5g); protein 15g; carbohydrates 40g; fiber 4g; cholesterol 10mg; sodium 450mg; vitamin A 15%; vitamin C 80%; calcium 10%; iron 30%

Good source of vitamin C and iron Makes 4 cups peach mixture total Serves 2 (2 cups peach mixture, 1 slice toast, and 1 tablespoon peanut butter per serving) SERVE WITH 2 slices reduced-calorie whole-wheat bread, toasted, and 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy or crunchy peanut butter Calories 140; total fat 8g (saturated fat 1.5g); protein 6g; carbohydrates 12g; fiber 5g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 150mg; vitamin A 0%; vitamin C 0%; calcium 2%; iron 6% Travel Mug Breakfast Calories 350;

Onions Sausage and Glazed Pineapple Creamy Swiss and Ham Mini Bagels EGG-BASED Broccoli-Bacon Frittata Knife-and-Fork Breakfast Tortillas Country Garden Frittata Mini Ham and Potato Quiches English Muffin Pizza Scramble Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich Fried Eggs on Rice and Black Beans BREADS, PANCAKES, AND GRAIN-BASED Drop Biscuits and Creamy Apricot Spread Rustic Breakfast Roll-Ups Baguette Cheese Toast Cinnamon French Toast with Cheesecake Sauce Light "Italian"

dressing and 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds Calories 50; total fat 1g (saturated fat 0g); protein 3g; carbohydrates 9g; fiber 2g; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 240mg; vitamin A 15%; vitamin C 10%; calcium 4%; iron 15% Speedy Chimichurri-Style Pork Chops with Corn on the Cob and Fresh String Beans Calories 350; total fat 10g (saturated fat 2.5g); protein 31g; carbohydrates 42g; fiber 6g; cholesterol 70mg; sodium 190mg; vitamin A 15%; vitamin C 30%; calcium 8%; iron 10% 3 tablespoons reduced-fat

Pepper–Lemon Shrimp Creamy Shrimp and Corn Soup Bowls Shrimp, Sausage, and Bayou Rice Shrimp Salad in Creamy Cocktail Dressing Shrimp with Fresh Lemon Aioli Sirloin Steak and Sweet Bourbon Reduction Skillet Garden au Gratin Skillet Rice and Black Beans Smoked Sausage Fryers S'mores, Open-Face Frozen Snacks and appetizers crunchy snacks dips, salsas, and spreads pickups So Sloppy Turkey Joes Sodas, Chocolate-Mocha Ice-Cream Soups Black Bean–Poblano Chili Soup Chipotle Chicken and

Download sample


About admin